Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 in Review & a 2013 Preview

Happy New Year friends!! I hope you had a great 2012 and that 2013 brings wonderful things and lots of blessings your way!
 
2012 was a great year for me, full of great days, many changes and many blessings.
 
This Little Light had a great year as well.  That is all due to every single one of you who read this. I never imagined that having a place to share my creativity would branch into the relationships I have made with other bloggers and that things I created would inspire others.  I hope to make even more connections and grow This Little Light in the coming year.
 
I would like to share with you the top 5 posts of 2012 (just click on the blog title to see the orginal post.)
 

1.  Happy 1st Birthday This Little Light & A Giveaway  (No surprise there-everyone loves a giveaway, I know I do!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5.  Back to School Wreath  (Which became my first ever feature!! Whoo-hoo!)
 
 
And that my friends closes out 2012!
 
Which brings us to a preview for 2013....
 
I have three major projects (and a lot of little projects) planned for 2013. I have already started working on two of them...
 
The first project is my bedroom re-do.  I based the color theme on this bedspread I love that I stalked until it went on clearance.
 
  
You have already seen two bedroom projects ( this mirror & the jewelry tray)  I have dragged my feet way too long on this project, and my goal is to have it done by the end of January.
 
The second project is my garage turned craft room.  I originally thought I could use the entire garage  but I realized that was not going to happen, I have way too many things (decorations) to store. Once I figure out the layout I think it my craft (half garage) room will come together.  You might remember this desk that I scored for $7 while thrifting.  It is going to be the desk in my craft room..I can't wait to show you how I am transforming it!
 
 
My third project won't be until spring (which will actually be here before we know it!
 
I plan on sprucing up/redoing my back patio.  This will be a challenge as you can see from the picture.  I also plan on getting rid of all the snow! (he he)
 
 
I hope you will join me in 2013! Looking forward to all the great things this year will bring!
 
Happy New Year Friends & I hope you have a fabulous 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment